Edit

jueves, julio 17, 2008

We will rock you

Dear Mary;
That´s about a confession. I´ve always felt a high connection with you. It doesn´t mean I´m pretending to compare me to you...for god´s sake, I´d never even try... It´s just that anytime I saw you in the pictures or anywhere I´ve realised who they wanted you to be, and it never was as you wish it was going to be...Nothing was like you wanted to be, althought you had everything in your hands. Your fault was that your light was out of this world. Your handycap was that you never needed to act although you wanted, and you wanted to play really hard. Your pain was to be all women in one and the woman inside every man.
I would love to see the marilyn you had in your soul, but although I love all of your photographies, I´m afraid this marilyn is not in anyone of them. There weren´t enough mirrors for you.
I love you.